Friday, November 10, 2023

Diastasis Repair. Tummy Tuck. Abdominoplasty. Week 6 exercise begins!

Things had gone smoothly, and 6 weeks is the big step back to normal life...I was cleared to do it all!  HAHA!! I knew to take that with a grain of salt, but it sure felt good to have the all clear to SLOWLY start working back in some exercise, and feel less concern about how my body was healing!

This week I started with light engagement exercises.  Here is a link to a youtube video with
 the plan that worked for me! 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Ctjm9uVDM&t=7s

I also started 20-30 mins a day on the recumbent bike! 


Swelling was real every evening, kinda painful, felt like pulling, but honestly not bad! 

Lived my best bider-less life! 

We did our make up together for "Witches Night"

Had and amazing time with friends at "Witches Night".

Loved watching the kids enjoy a Halloween hayride. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment