Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Plugging Through Week 32.

Since my last post I have been eating a lot more, and would you believe it?  I am less irritable!  I began taking in nearly double the calories and low and behold my blood glucose got out of hand.  My Dr. prescribed 2.5 mg of Glyburide and once weekly non stress tests to see that the little ones aren't having any trouble.    I am still at 18 pounds over my pre-preganacy weight, but I have a lot more energy.  Having a lot more energy sorta made me anxious to get back to running.  So I have been getting out the door for a brisk mile-1.5 mile walk.  This has made me feel significantly better mentally!  Which no doubt makes the little ones happier!
I went today for my non stress test and they couldn't find Corra's heartbeat.  I have to say I was a little panicked for about 30 minutes until they got me into the ultrasound room.  No worries, she was just hiding!  Both Nolan and Corra are doing fine and both had heartbeats at 138!

Ashley and I
My Cousinsister came into town this past week and I was able to spend a few days with her for the first time in 2 years!!  I loved getting to hangout and get caught up on all that is going on in her life!  She just moved back to the USA from South Korea and spending time with her was AMAZING!! 

Ry and I 
We were able to spend time with the whole family welcoming Ash and Chris (her husband) home!

"Hanging" In There
My stomach is nearly 40 inches around as the twins reach 4 lbs and 18 inches each.  I am struggling to breathe, and it makes sleeping my biggest challenge on any given day! However, my blood glucose levels have been great, and I am happy that they are growing and doing so well!

Care Package for Me!

Care Package for the Babies
My incredible Cleveland Elite Development teammates stopped by last night with a care package of wonderful food for me to eat and some great stuff for Nolan and Corra's arrival! Thank you so much ladies!  You are wonderful and really know how to make a girl feel loved! 

Nolan 
Nolan made an appearance today during the ultrasound.  Kinda weird/kinda cute, my sister says this is plain creepy! haha!  The picture is his little face with his hands up like he is pretending to be a bunny!  He is already a little ham! 
I can not wait to actually meet them.  My Dr. says he highly doubts I will make it this long, but if all goes well he may not induce labor until mid July!  Ugg 7 more weeks seems like an eternity!  But having healthy babies is the goal.  I would be equally miserable knowing they were struggling in the NICU as I would be just hanging in there and giving them more time to grow.  

So cheers to the next maybe 7 weeks!  I see the Dr. again next week to see how growth is coming and how they are handling everything.  Pray July gets here quick for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment