Monday, May 5, 2014

Nolan and Corra!

A day later than promised, but I was soooo tired yesterday!  We are excited to announce we are having 1 boy and 1 girl!  We can not wait to meet Nolan and Corra!


We had a great time celebrating with friends and family yesterday and here are some photos of our showers!

Cathy, Diane, Meredith, Me, and Haley

Brandi and Morgy

My Family!


My Columbus Shower!  Thanks Carly!

There are actually 7 people in this pic! Carly, little Robertson Baby, Me, the twins, Mom S. and Kelsey! 

Tired Ryan and I after the shower!

Spellman side of the family Dad, Ry, Me, Mom, and Grandma Maty.
GO ZIPS 8 former Zips and 1 current!

A sleepy Peg after a long day of people around!

1 comment:

  1. Those are lovely names, Becki! I hope the remainder of your pregnancy goes smoothly and safely!

    ReplyDelete