Monday, February 24, 2014

Luckiest Gal On Earth

If you have spent anytime around me, you have more than likely heard me say that I am the "luckiest gal on earth".  I mean it when I say it.  My life is perfectly simple, and even the mistakes I have made I am lucky enough to learn from, grow, and change.  I mean even some pretty terrible things in life, have always turned out for the better for me. 
In May I was lucky to marry someone who not only is willing to put up with me, but actually seems to enjoy it.  While I haven't always been the best wife, and I've already made plenty of mistakes along the way, I know that Ryan is the one person I am lucky to spend the rest of my life with.

That's right I got to marry this handsome man!  (Ry is the one being held up)


Ryan isn't prefect either, but I will tell you what, the past few months he has really stepped up to help me get through this pregnancy as smoothly as possible.  You see, this hasn't exactly been my cup of tea.

The first 5-6 weeks were pretty asymptomatic.  Then I was sick, and I mean ready to throw up from the time I woke up to the time I went to bed and anytime I woke to use the bathroom during the night too.  Ryan has busted his butt to work 40+ hours a week and take care of all that I didn't feel up to. He would get me whatever food I felt I could handle eating, and NOT ONCE did he complain.  He lost sleep to my tossing and turning, and woke every night to take the dog out, so that I could try to get some rest.
Ry and Peg outside well under freezing and still smiling!


Umm...Poptarts are not usually part of my diet
He has watched me grow, and grow and grow and still compliments me darn near every day!   He has shoveled the snow from the driveway 10 times this winter, painted the babies' room, put together 2 cribs, one changing table, a 6 drawer dresser and changed 7 door handles in anticipation of our little duo getting here!  All the while I've watched him, picked out the paint color, and gained 10 lbs!  HAHA!   I have complained, cried, and been stubborn in the past 5 months, and again he just hugs me, and reassures me that it is all worth it. 
He has such a sweet smile! 
I really am the luckiest gal on earth, and for everyday that I don't show gratitude, and have done mean or hurtful things, Ryan, I am sorry! You are so fantastic!  I want you, and all of my followers to know how much I appreciate you!  Thank you for being so incredible to me!  Our little family is so lucky to have you!  I love you!

Cheers to you Ry, and our next step of starting a family together! 



No comments:

Post a Comment