Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Photo recap of 2013!

Here is a recap of 2013 in photos!
My running got back on track with a PR's at 3k, 2 miles, 5k, and 5 miles.


Ry got back to running in 2013.  This was him finishing in 2nd place in his first 1/2 marathon in 1:10.


I ran my first respectable 1/2 Marathon in 3 years!

I was surrounded by lovely ladies who planned a great bridal shower for me!  
Kasey, Ferf, me, Kelsey, and Carly.


And a incredibly fun bachelorette!
Carly, Ferf, Heidi, me, Annie, Liz, Kasey, and Kelsey.
Then this guy (on the right), my Popa, would walk me down the aisle,
In this dress,

With these stunning ladies by my side,
(Kasey, Kelsey, Carly, me, Ferf, and Liz)
And these handsome gentlemen by Ryan's,
(Tom, Jesse, Ray, Ryan, Alan, and Seth)


To marry this incredible guy!!


It was awesome!
They danced, 
(Mother Son Dance)


We danced,
(Grandfather, Granddaughter dance)
we danced some more,
(Our first dance)

then we had one hell of a party!!
The Spellman side of the family.


The Michael side of the family. 



2013 saw this lil one (my youngest cousin Kasey) off to college!


I found the best training partner a girl could ask for!  I love you Nicole!!


I made some questionable 4 liter sort of decisions.



I ate more nacho's than most humans would consider healthy.


We Ran an hundreds of #girlmiles and loved every step! Nicole, Lizzie, Aubrey and I.


I had the most adorable coffee dates! Jennie and I love coffee and have been to 36 of the mainland states just for a cup of Joe!


My sisters and I threw out a Cheers for our parents new condo in Florida!






We celebrated Carly and Kyle's Wedding!
We celebrated Kelsey and Brad's engagement!


Thanked Nike for awesome Pegasus and Neon.


Raced with some ladies I love


Placed 2nd at the USATF Club 8k Road Championships, with 3 ladies in the top 10! 


Watched my best friend from High School, Ashton, tie the knot!


Said see you later to a great friend, Andrea, as she left for an incredible job at LSU. 


Turned 30 with Jennie.


Went to visit Carol in Wisconsin.
Both Carol and I took falls that ended in our face looking like this. 





Drove to Minnesota.


Where I watched Nicole get a year older and run 2:37 for 7th place in the USA Championships Marathon and qualify for her 2nd Olympic Trials!


Watched Ryan run his first marathon in 2:30!!


Ryan and I got our first pet, Pegasus the Westiepoo! 


So I would say 2013 was a pretty good year!  While it wasn't perfect thanks largely to my questionable decision making, we made it to 2014 stronger, smarter, and ready to have another great year! I can't wait to see what all is in store!  I hope your 2013 was as full of as much fun as mine was, and I wish you all a fantastic 2014!














No comments:

Post a Comment